Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Back in Berlin

Apologies to my loyal audience, I was in Amsterdam for a week.
That place is like a debaucherous theme park. And the main public park there is amazing; a paradise for trippers. I fell in love there with a girl who looked like mother nature, and one day I'll see her again and talk to her. I'm positive that she plays the harp.

So, I'm back in Berlin (a very good thing for my bank account), and I'm pretty sure I've retained my sanity. Nick and I are crashing at Shez's (his room mate hasn't stayed there once, he's been at his girlfriend's every night). We're going to see Massive Attack w/DJ Shadow & TV On the Radio tomorrow night. The rent on Shez's room is $150 each for 5 weeks... considering moving to Berlin for a bit. That would be awesome.


Just heard from Katie Fry that she's in Warsaw with Hayden, and they're planning to come here soon, so we'll probably meet up with them.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just thought I would state the obvious and note that their wasn't a massive amount of info on the Amsterdam period... I look forward to hearing about that on your return - if indeed you leave Berlin!

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i TOTALLLY agree with Interested 3rd party ..........................

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, what's with the lack o' detail?

6:37 PM  
Blogger Nick Tresco said...

Well, you know how it is... that period is kinda fuzzy in my memory. Nick Wollan's blög might have more details.

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home